We've thought about you.
We value who you are and cherish the hero qualities that you bring to your family.
Here are some of the things we know are true about a Cedar Meadow Mom:
- You are accomplished, but sometimes a hot mess express.
- You are nurturing, yet very practical.
- You are calm and in control, most days.
- You are focused on your goals and dreams, and your kids at the same time.
- You are super smart and resourceful, and juggle daily life with efficiency.
- You also let your hair down, and are vulnerable and brave.
- You are relatable and authentic.
- You desire to surround yourself with other Moms who are like you, and often gives your time and talent to lift them up.
- You are not afraid to ask for help; you do not believe the lie that you must appear to have it all together.
- You make your household not just function, but thrive.
- You love fiercely. You will Mama Bear when you need to.
- You love to laugh, without holding back.
- You run your business and family life at the same time.
- You value work life balance.
- You are strong and loving.
- You encourage others to be the best they can be.
- You do not join in gossip or slander, it's just not worth your time.
- You know that self care is an absolute must. You know full well that in order to take care of others, you need to take care of yourself.
- You look for ways to take care of yourself, your mind, body and spirit.
- You desire and research pain relief solutions that are easy to fit into your busy life.
- You care about what you put into your body and does your best to care for the environment.
If you're still with us... better yet, if you're pumping your fist with excitement and welling up in your heart because somebody GETS YOU, then we invite you to join our little tribe.
You're worth it.
Lots of love, Megan